LOOKING FOR NEW EMPLOYMENT!
Clean & sanitize hospital equipment in a major hospital located in East Cincinnati, OH!
IMPORTANT: This job is being recruited for by a remote recruiter not your local branch! Please reply to this posting to apply for this position!
Rate of Pay: $13.00 an hour! Full-time including benefits, Paid time off and holiday pay! Hours are 1:30pm to 10:00pm!
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Logging into tracking system and running/reading par level reports
- Prioritizing delivery schedule
- Walking with cart filled with equipment through hospital
- Cleaning equipment with designated cleaner or bleach products
- Interacting with other departments in the hospital
- Must be flexible to provide support where needed to ensure daily C&D assignments
- Must follow safe work practices in compliance with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) standards.
- Inspect work area daily and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Ensure proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for each task
- Follow C&D standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Manage par levels
- Be trained on cleaning advanced medical equipment
- Access AgileTrac manage par level between orders
- Clean carts
- Strive to reduce idle equipment
- Improve cleanliness
- Improve order response time
- Check regularly for on-demand orders and respond
- Answer phone and fulfill phone requests
- Perform spot checks throughout the shift
- Report out incidents
- Report on continuous improvement – best practices
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills
- The ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Dependability is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable transportation.
For immediate consideration, please apply to this job posting today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.