JOB DESCRIPTION Summary/Objective
The client service Agent is responsible for providing effective client service for all internal and external clients by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of insurance company (carrier) products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the Personal Lines department.
1. Provides timely and accurate information to incoming client requests.
2. Processes client changes according to established department policies and procedures.
3. Works closely with the Personal Lines producers, submit data to obtain rate requests from carriers
4. Provides timely feedback to the Agency regarding client concerns.
5. Partners with the carriers to meet and exceed client-s service expectations.
6. Ensures that quotes and policy changes are processed in a timely manner.
7. Maintains client information database on Agency Management System (AMS).
8. Scan and input all policies and documents in Agency's WorkSmart software.
9. Notes all activity transactions.
Please send resume to Jennifer at Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 810-667-3077
Direct HIre opportunity!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.