Job DescriptionKelly Services has teamed up with the #1 tortilla company in the U.S. and manufactures a variety of authentic Mexican products and seeking many packers on multiple shifts in Fife WA
2 Production departments that have multiple shifts:
6am - 2pm - Tues - Sat (you will be asked to come in early so may be 2am start)
2pm - 10pm - Mon - Fri
10pm - 6am Mon - Fri
6am - 2pm Mon - Fri (you will be asked to come in early if needed)
2pm - 10pm Mon - Fri
10pm - 6am Sun - Thurs
Responsible for the overall handling of final product ensuring that all products leave the plant in compliance with customer specifications. Packers, Sealers and Lazy Susan Packers are all cross functional positions.
1. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
2. Be capable of performing all products handling activities in a packaging work-cell (i.e. stacking, counting, packaging, sealing, put bags in trays or boxes).
3. Provide assistance to Leads and/or supervisors repackaging and reworking product
4. Follow GMP-S, and Safety standards at all times
5. Verify machinery is in good working conditions.
6. Verify that code dates, sealing, product weight, and product appearance, is within specified parameters and conform to client-s expectations
7. Be able to Provide assistance to Leads, Supervisors and coworkers.
8. Maintain his/her working area clean.
9. Obtain Packaging materials
10. Perform safety and GMP audits
11. Assist in the training of new personnel
12. Attend to safety and quality meetings.
13. Be prepared to cover other positions as assigned by Supervisors or Leads
14. Be able to work well with others.
15. Be able to work overtime
16. Follow company regulations.
SPECIAL ABILITIES: The following special abilities are paramount for the successful performance of a packer, sealer
and lazy Susan packer at Diane-s Foods.
Apply today email@example.com
1.Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers
2. Able to lift at least 50 Lb
3. Able to work over time
4. Demonstrate positive attitude at all times
5. Demonstrated ability to perform all different duties within a work-cell.
6. Able to follow written and verbal instructions
7. Able to understand company policies and regulations such as the GMP;S and GSP-S
The following constitute the minimal physical requirements a packer should be able to perform during the course of the work day
1. Be able to lift, pull, push at least 50 Lb
2. Be on her/his feet for long periods of time
3. Able to walk long distances
4. Kneel, bend, reach, pinch, fold, pick and crawl
5. Able to work in dusty, noisy, hot and cold environment including small areas
6. Able to wear safety equipment for prolonged periods of time, (Safety glasses, dust masks, gloves, aprons, face shields, etc.)
7. Able to work in temperatures between 40 to 105 F
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.