Dispatch Associate - NOT a remote position!
Direct hire opportunity with Kelly Services with perks such as medical, dental, 401k, vision, and paid vacation/sick time!
Monday - Friday, temporarily work 8am to 5pm and transition to 3:00pm - 8:00pm when needed!
- Responsible for managing, tracking, updating and utilizing Field Technicians for a specific territory.
- Scheduling of resources based on location, skill set, and availability of Field Technicians.
- Tracking Field Technicians locations and onsite arrivals and departures.
- Update Oracle with Field Tech activities and travel mileage.
- Assist Field Techs in determining estimated travel and onsite time to complete an assigned task.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- 1-year related experience in Office Administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint (org charts), and Word.
- Must be highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced production environment.
- Excellent keyboarding/data entry skills (speed and accuracy).
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote office, not your local Kelly branch.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply to this job posting!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.