Kelly Services is hiring a Solutions Architect Support for a contract opportunity in Chandler, Arizona. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply online.
Solutions Architect Support
7/2020 – 12/2020
The Solutions Architect is responsible for:
- Developing solutions that support Supply Planning Interim Tools; Reports; Control Tower; Macro/Excel Community of Practice (Self Service); Data Curation, Visualization, Data Mining and Consumption.
- Provide technical solutions and development support.
- Candidate will be supporting and directed by 1 supply chain solutions architect who will be doing the developing.
- Will apply Automation best practices and Business Process Management (BPM) industry standards to assist and support Architects/Engineers with automation process assessment, requirements, solution design, development, coding standards, production systems deployment, and technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Ensuring capabilities are "fit for purpose" and insist on solid deployment/readiness plans to enable adoption.
- Providing subject matter expertise and experience to tackle business challenges.
- Developing deep line-of-business and operations acumen to help identify and manage needed process improvements including identification of new or improved business solutions.
The 5 essential skills required for the role:
- Demonstrate experience in at least 2 of the following programming languages and development technologies:
- C#.NET, VB.NET, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, HTML 5, Flash, Silverlight, XML, CSS, REST API, WISDL, SOAP, Web Services, DLL implementation and integration, Visual Studio, Visio, UML - No preference on which ones. The group have programs that run multiple technologies and will gear those programs to the right candidate and their skill set.
- Ability to support system coding and take direction from the engineers on the coding.
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management, and customer orientation skills.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move toward consensus.
- Effective Analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Good understanding of Supply Chain DB, Interfaces and Connections with solution providers.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization this includes written and verbal communication.
- Min Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer and/or Supply Chain.
- Supply Chain experience, business acumen, or supply planning tools & system knowledge preferable.
- Object Oriented design is a plus.
- Experience with the enterprise data environment, Business Intelligence & Analytics Tools (SQL, BOBJ, PowerBI, Qlikview, VIPRE, Tableau) and prototyping solutions in Excel a plus.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.