Kelly Services is seeking a Reporting Analyst for a leading hospital and health care company in Chicago, IL.
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months (Possibility of Extension)
Pay Rate: $30/HR
SQL and Tableau experience a must.
This position is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing timely and accurate data/reports using mainframe/PC systems to support the department or division and perform additional program activities. This role is responsible for reporting, tracking and trending analysis to support operational effectiveness.
* Produce reporting, tracking, trending and analysis to support operational effectiveness using Tableau and SQL
* Produce meaningful reporting and analysis utilizing various sources, including but not limited to the data warehouses available on Teradata, accessing the data via SQL query language, or other available query applications.
* Create and maintain PC and mainframe databases as needed to ensure availability and accuracy of data for reporting needs using SQL and Tableau.
* Design, implement and maintain user-friendly databases for various areas to meet reporting and analysis requirements.
* Maintain documentation of all requests, data parameters and reports in an accurate and accessible manner.
* Represent department or division on various committees.
* Streamline reporting as much as possible by automating queries, etc. and/or placing reports in production to minimize manual efforts
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree OR 4 years business reporting experience.
* 3 years utilizing database software to manipulate data, generate reports and analyze data.
* 3 years experience in SQL and Tableau
* Thorough knowledge of PC windows based applications, including Excel spreadsheets and graphs.
* Experience with visual basic and crystal reports.
* Skills to anticipate additional reporting parameters and confirm requirements as needed.
* Verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills necessary to work in a team environment.
* Organizational skills and experience managing completion of multiple projects
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree with concentration in Business, Math or Computer Science.
* Experience with ICD, CPT and other industry standard codes.
* Experience in managed care statistical analysis, trending, tracking and reporting of focused populations on a routine and ad hoc basis
If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.