Title: Contact Tracer
Duration: 12 months contract; possibly longer for the right candidate
Compensation: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour; depending on experience
This resource will be responsible for working with Environmental Health Systems (EHS) and Human Resources to provide support in contact tracing for 2 locations (Massachusetts and North Carolina). Will be providing standard operating procedures for this resource to be fully equip with all that is needed to perform their essential responsibilities listed below.
- Communicate with non-employee agencies and COVID task force when contact is tested positive or symptomatic.
- Following established procedures and/or script, incumbent will inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and what to do if symptoms develop.
- Utilizes established database(s) to identify newly diagnosed contacts for tracing efforts.
- Inputs data collected (i.e. symptoms, contacts, etc.) into database and assures database is kept up to date.
- Provides contacts with approved information about state quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refers them to testing according to protocol.
Individual will be remote working remote from 8am – 5pm EST.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Access to a telephone, computer, and reliable internet connection.
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Communicates with contacts in a professional, empathetic, and culturally sensitive manner.
- Ability to comply with regulations and communicate official information in an appropriate manner.
- Exceptional organization skills and sound judgment.
- 2-3 years of data entry experience.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.