Entry Level Packer / Warehouse opening.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Location: Bedford ParK, IL
90 + openings (on all shifts)
Start Date: ASAP - Starting this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Pay: $13.00 - $13.50 depending on shift
1st Shift Hours: Monday-Friday: 6 AM - 1:45 PM
2nd Shift hours: Monday-Friday: 2 p.m. - 10:15 p.m.
3rd Shift Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 PM - 5:30 AM
Some weekends required.
- Responsible for performing tasks according to standard operating procedures SOP and best practices BP .
- Some tasks include but not limited to, label proper packaging, portion ingredients to their appropriate measurements and meal bagging correct quantities as given by Line Lead and/or Team Lead.
- Employees will receive lanyards there, a color coded hair net and smock. Employees will need to wear normal warehouse attire, closed toed shoes and a coat.
- Open to candidates with a general labor and retail background, prior warehouse / packer experience is not required
- The environment is refrigerated 32-40 degrees – average of 38 degrees.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.