Kelly Services is hiring Order Pullers/Material Handlers/Warehouse Workers for an Auto Part Distribution Center in Brea,CA. This position is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
$13.15 1st Shift
$13.65 2nd Shift
What is necessary to become a General Warehouse Worker?
• Being at least 18 years of age
• Being eligible to work in the United States
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Having prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
What are the primary responsibilities?
• Marks pallets with identifying store information
• Uses lift equipment as needed once training and certification are completed
• Pick and stage parts for store replenishment
• Uses a hand-held radio frequency device
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders up to 12ft to retrieve merchandise
What are the physical demands of the job?
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member:
• Is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and hear,
• Is frequently required to stoop, kneel and crouch,
• Is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance, and
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Please apply here or contact Stephanie Mojan at 248-761-4653 or STEM547@kellyservices.com
Click here to schedule a time to talk to me!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.