Full Stack Web Engineer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products (hardware & software) and services.
Location: Seattle, WA or Cupertino, CA
Duration: 9 months (possibility of renewal)
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract.
Join our client in creating world class AI Education experiences. You’ll work in collaboration with passionate educators and machine learning experts to create web applications that support learning about AI and Machine Learning as well as to integrate those applications with learning management systems and native apps.
As a Full Stack Web Engineer, you will be working on web applications that enable our client to offer compelling and interactive AI Education experiences within and beyond the company. You will work with Machine Learning educators, AI and AI Education Researchers, and designers to create enjoyable, challenging, and interactive experiences.
To accomplish this, you will be expected to efficiently collaborate and communicate with multiple teams and take part in user experience design, implementation and maintenance. This will involve implementing wireframes and user-flows with test-covered code, and slowly evolving codebases alongside community advancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 1-2 years of experience building applications/services with NodeJS, Python, or Java
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Expertise with cloud services and tools, such as AWS and Kubernetes.
- Experience in developing, testing and maintaining rich, accessible web experiences.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature or experience to fruition by collaborating with diverse teams.
- Possesses great communication skills.
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.