Part Time Laboratory Inventory Control Technician, San Diego, CA
Schedule/Shift: Part time, 5 hours per day, Mon.-Fri., 8:00am-1:00pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use and operate computer manifest and POS systems.
- Maintaining accurate counts of all material supplies for inventory control.
- Preparing and maintaining records of every item that is included in shipment.
- Ensuring the timeliness of all shipments and receivables.
- Keeping material storage area orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of inventory control/counting, receiving, or similar experience.
- Experience with asset management, plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a goal and team-oriented setting.
- Well-developed organizational skills, the ability to thrive under pressure and a self- starter.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be able to work 5 hours per day: 8am - 1pm, Monday - Friday
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Email Alex at Aleo431@KellyScientific.com for More Info!
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.