Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. Analytics Consultant for a leading hospital and health care company in Richardson TX OR Chicago IL.
Job Title: Sr. Analytics Consultant
Location: Candidate could be local to Richardson TX OR Chicago IL
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 5 months (Possibility of extension)
Pay Rate: $40/HR
Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. Produces datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. May perform research and assists in analyzing financial and health data, including medical algorithms to determine health care expenditures, medical and economic outcomes, and cost containment strategies. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
The following requirements must be met to determine if an applicant is eligible to apply:
• Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience in health care data statistical analysis OR 7 years experience in healthcare data statistical analysis.
• Candidates must have be an advanced user of SQL and Tableau.
• Ability to query and analyze large sets of complex healthcare data and 4 years experience using Structured Query Language (SQL);
• Ability to derive insights from complex data for presentation and decision making;
• Experience with data visualization tools Tableau, MicroStategy or similar;
• Verify accuracy of reports and provide insights.
• Demonstrated best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services;
• Ability to independently solve complex problems;
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
• Ability to serve as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.