Our client in Radnor is hiring a Staff Accountant for a three to six-month Contract position. The Staff Accountant will be involved with the Revenue and Cash Accounting responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review payments from daily bank transactions and apply to appropriate accounts
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies with either payments or customer account balances.
- Reconcile customer accounts, and contact Collections department if further actions are necessary
- Identify any unapplied credits, and clear them with open invoices
- Reduce unapplied cash and locate any missing revenue
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of two years accounting experience
- Experience with receivables transactional accounting
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills is necessary
- Knowledge of Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this Staff Accountant job opportunity.
Accounting and Finance Specialist Recruiter
King of Prussia PA 19406
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.