Kelly Services is hiring for Immediate Production Associates to join one of our leading production companies in Santa Cruz. Our customer is looking for determined, focused, reliable individuals to join their team. If selected the candidate will be responsible for the following duties as production associates:
• Pack product to specification.
• Understand and follow recipes and written instructions
• Maintain work area in a clean and sanitary condition
• Able to operate equipment safely and efficiently as needed for each job
• Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
• Must be capable of safely learning to operate power equipment
• Work in a teamwork environment and perform under GMP and Safety guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Current Shifts Available:
1st- M-F 6AM-230PM
2nd- M-F 2PM-1030PM
3rd- S-TH 10PM-630AM.
• Skill in packaging such as bottles, bulk cases, bags, and other manners
• Ability to work as an effective team to meet production/packaging goals
• Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work in various departments and change roles as needed
• Ability to identify potential defects in products and bringing attention to the issue
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.