Kelly Services is currently looking for Packers that are responsible for preparing product for final stages including packaging into specified trays. This includes inspecting and packing or repacking product into trays or corrugated boxes, closing and coding of boxes for palletizing.
- Pick up product according to product tray size at a rate of seven to eighteen trays per minute, depending on variety. The packer also is responsible for inspecting for quality before placing in trays and onto conveyors.
- Inspect product for specific flaws as set forth by the Quality Manager and set aside in designated areas for rework or discard.
- Report any major discrepancies with product directly to the lead, supervisor, or the Quality Manager.
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work at a fast pace on production line with moving product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Teamwork and ability to work with others.
- Excellent eye - hand coordination.
- Math and reading skills.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Packers must receive ongoing training in the following areas:
- Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Defense, Allergen, SQF
- Ongoing OSHA regulated programs
- All company regulated policies
- 1st Packing: 7:30AM to 3:30PM
- Pay Rate $12.00
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.