Kelly Services is currently looking for mixers in a production facility for our client out of Moscow Mills, MO. Mixers are responsible for the proper ingredient set up and mixing of all products for production and requires the operation of the mixing machines. Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment during shift hours.
- Follow procedures in specification sheets to ensure the correct ingredients are utilized per product and product line in a consistent and timely manner.
- Read and document batch sheets. Report usage of jams and dough for production reporting.
- Weigh and properly document all specified ingredients for product run.
- Operate control panels, timers, and meters for mixers.
- Identify each stage of the mixing process.
- Assist coworkers in set up of lines, moving and lifting heavy operating equipment.
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to lift weight frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Teamwork and ability to work with others
- Excellent eye - hand coordination
- Math and reading skills
- Problem solving skills
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Mixer Operators must be trained in the following areas:
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- OSHA regulated programs
- Food Defense, Allergens, and SQF
- 3rd Mixing: 10:30PM to 6:30AM, Monday through Friday
- Pay Rate $15.50
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.