Looking for a part time position? Kelly Services is looking for stellar coordinator to join our team in Santa Ana. This is a project position, working 20-30hrs a week for 6-8 months.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Ensures all surgical sets are complete, available and accurate per BOM, and accounted for in the field.
- Inspects and replenishes sets which may have been quarantined after normal hours.
- Examines instrumentation for missing components
- Examines implant container and/or screw rack for missing items
- Replenishes items from shipment packages as ordered by Sales Consultants
- Updates Bill of Materials and SIMS inventory, as required
- Log all field equipment into inventory tracking tool.
- Tag log all new equipment releases.
- Consignment paperwork detailing itemized inventory at customer locations.
- Coordinates daily dispatch and retrieval of sets and equipment using approved courier service.
- Emphasis placed on building good customer relations with Materials Management, Central Sterile, Accounting/Finance/Billing departments and other pertinent departmental staff.
- Additional duties as determined
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.