Chassis Dynamometer Test Technician at Nissan
We are currently seeking a dynamic, hard-working individual for a Test Technician role at the Nissan Technical Center in Farmington Hills. This is a long-term, afternoon shift position (3:00pm to 11:00pm). Candidates MUST have an Associate's degree.
The identified technician will use their skills to setup, conduct, and assist in the analysis of a vehicle test. The ideal candidate would have a flexible skillset to support a variety of tests on new product development and launch. The technician would support a variety of test operations, perform real world testing, setup and perform system bench testing, and perform many other tests and tasks. The technician will also work in other functional test areas as needed. The Engineering Test Technician responsibilities include:
- Setting up measurement equipment and making accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Assisting engineers with troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and development of effective countermeasures.
- Creating accurate detailed test reports for submitting to test engineering.
- Remove and replacement of prototype vehicle components as required for testing.
- Maintain a professional work environment.
- Associate degree required in an Automotive related field.
- Experience with instrumentation and data collection. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Automotive mechanical skills required and automotive testing experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new tasks required
- Preferred experience with a Chassis Dynamometer to execute Emissions testing
- Willing to consider all levels of experience, including entry-level candidates
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at Gary.Larson@KellyEngineering.com.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.