Associate Manufacturing / Bachelor in Science or Engineering
-Performs manufacturing processes according to Standard Operating Procedures.
1. Hands-on operations, set-up, clean, sanitize and prepare media and buffers per procedures
2. Perform and monitor critical processes
3. Execute routine validation protocols
4. Regularly draft and revise routine documents e.g. MPs, SOPs, and technical reports
5. Initiate Quality incidents
6. Identify and recommend improvements related to routine functions and implement after approval
7. Assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions e.g. equipment logs, routine area audits, batch records
Education: Bachelors degree in Natural Science or Engineering, at least one year of experience in manufacturing area, knowledge in Aseptic Techniques
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.