Executive Administrative Assistant
Have you been looking for a rewarding opportunity with an exciting internationally recognized organization?
Kelly Services is currently seeking an extraordinary Executive Assistant to work at Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee. Ideally, you will be a self starter with excellent written and communication skills and a minimum of 5+ years of related experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Secretary in a major corporate setting.
This is a stable, long-term position as a Kelly Contractor at Nissan North America.
- Support to multiple Directors
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to making both domestic and international travel arrangements and organizing a complete trip itinerary (flights, hotel and ground transportation).
- Maintaining calendars for Directors
- Schedule, rearrange and prioritize meetings, video-conferences and conference calls on a daily basis
- Compose and/or respond to inquiries regarding meetings as it pertains to the Directors availability, ensuring responses are always accurate and well-written.
- Set up department-wide meetings for Directors, coordinating all onsite meeting logistics including video-conference and audio connections with multiple locations, as well as, initiating and hosting Skype meetings for the presenter.
- Update and maintain organizational charts on a monthly basis to ensure accurate tracking of employees
- Handle IT Service Requests
- Process expense reports in a timely manner,
- Office supply ordering and management
- Meeting and event planning and coordination ranging from 10 to 200+ employees
- Screen incoming calls from vendors.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)- Heavy Outlook and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Visio a plus.
- Must be highly organized and possess strong interpersonal skills as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative to make contacts with key players and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as other administrative assistants.
- Must be able to work as a team player, pitching in where needed in support of the team in meeting their short and long range goals.
- Sense of urgency when working with deadlines is imperative.
- Ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple administrative tasks from day to day being flexible and open to change while also being able to work independently when needed.
- Maintain confidentiality when handling projects or information that is of a highly confidential nature.
Kelly Services specializes in providing companies around the world with professionals. We are part of Kelly Services®, a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
With more than 2,600 company-owned and operated offices in 30 countries, Kelly provides an incredible opportunity to job seekers all over the globe.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services—Celebrating over 70 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.