Kelly Services is actively seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for Nissan at their Decherd, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
This is a WEEKEND shift position (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
3 by 12 work schedule (7am-7pm or 6am-6pm)
- Analyze and resolve floor SCM issues.
- Review release exception report, make appropriate decisions regarding parts orders.
- Ensure the on-time delivery performance of suppliers shipping to the Nissan North America (NNA) Decherd Plant 2.
- Minimize premium freight transportation expense for both NNA and supplier.
- Support new model launches, balance outs, and engineering changes.
- Support weekend shift production and act as back-up support for other analysts.
- Coordinate with Production, Quality, Transportation, and other departments as needed to ensure on time delivery to multiple customers.
- Perform cycle counts and BOM adjustments as needed.
- Attend meetings as needed and function as point of contact for SCM related topics on the shift.
- Ability to work weekend shifts long term on either day or nights as needed
- HS diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of experience in manufacturing and/or automotive industry with emphasis on Supply Chain management
- History of good time management practices with little to no oversight.
- Thorough computer knowledge such as Word, Excel, Access and mainframe applications.
- Highly organized with excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to function as part of team to accomplish daily performance goals
- Ability to comprehend and evaluate problems to determine root causes and propose corrective action.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.