Sr. Sourcing Manager
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Sr. Sourcing Manager for one of our top clients in Bridgewater, NJ.
- The Senior Manager, EM Sourcing will be responsible for 5 100+ global suppliers in support of approximately 25MM to 50MM in spend.
- This spend is medium to high complexity in nature and requires a collaboration with key stakeholders within the business to execute.
- This individual will identify, develop and direct the implementation of Procurement goals and strategy.
- He/she will plan and direct the organization activities and deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, and service and compliance adherence.
- He/she will be responsible for leading a Procurement organization of 0 5 resources.
- He/she will provide Global and Regional Leadership for developing end-to-end category strategy, maintaining key relationships within the business and managing cross segment supplier relationships.
- The position must shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects.
- The Senior Manager, EM Sourcing scope of responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community
- Identify emerging needs within a specific EM area of focus and develop the vision, strategy and implementation plan that will effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for
- Execute supply base assessment and supplier segmentation;
- Analyze global supplier footprint
- Perform analysis such as comparative analysis, rationalization analysis, sourcing decisions and cost optimization identification analysis;
- Perform market intelligence analysis for current and emerging market movement trends
- Lead sourcing process;
- Understand long range requirements of business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment;
- Develop and execute sourcing strategy
- Develop and lead price and cost initiatives;
- Prepare and execute RFQs for medium to high complexity sourcing decisions;
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers Interface directly with CEO s and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost;
- Conduct additional negotiations, if required
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Conduct Top-to-Top meetings with suppliers that include holistic supplier performance management and review
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of Procurements goals and category strategies, based on deep subject matter expertise and an informal understanding of industry/market dynamics
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization
- Build and maintain relationships throughout that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.