We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more. Additional site-specific benefits such as on-site childcare, gym, and dry-cleaning services may also be available at some locations.
· Base salary + 8% bonus + $6,700.00 annual car allowance (every year you are with Nissan) to apply towards the lease or purchase of a new Nissan vehicle + Full benefits, medical, dental, prescription, optical, 401k, company annual retirement program and much more.
· 15 PTO days and 14 additional paid holidays, including the week long paid Holiday Shutdown from Dec. 24th thru the top of the year
· Immediate eligibility for 401K and additional Retirement Contributions.
· Vesting options after 3 years with Nissan North America
· Insurance coverage immediately upon start
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS (without sponsorship) *** MUST WORK ONSITE ***
Nissan is expanding and currently seeks a
Leverage your EnCase and INVESTIGATOR experience
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee seeks the following:
Title: Senior Investigator
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Investigator join our team in Franklin, TN.
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
Serves as member of security incident response team (SIRT). Independently conducts investigations into malicious behavior directed against Nissan, cybersecurity incidents, and policy violations. Performs digital forensics on mobile devices, laptops, desktops, servers, network devices, and other items. Performs activities in a manner consistent with recognized best practices. Develops and delivers training for internal resources on investigative methodology and cyber investigative techniques. Mentors junior team members. Conducts interviews of those people involved in an event or incident. Engage with users and Information Systems to resolve issues in a positive manner.
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Proficient in network protocols and computer networks
- Proficient knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Proficient in cyber investigative techniques
- Proficient collecting and analyzing evidence from multiple sources independently
- Proficient in verbal and written communication to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient in building relationships with people of diverse backgrounds
- Proficient with multiple forensic tools; must have ability to solve forensic problems with multiple tools
- Highly organized; understands the correct, logical order of investigations
7-10 years of relevant professional experience / 3-5 years of investigative experience
Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, business, computer science or another relevant field. A master’s degree, industry technical certifications, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Proficient with common computer forensic software tools such as FTK, EnCase, HB Gary, NUIX, Sleuth Kit, etc.
- Proficient with common computer forensic hardware tools such as write blockers
- Proficient with common mobile device software tools such as Cellebrite, Mobylize, Lantern
- Proficient with common mobile device hardware tools/techniques such as Cellebrite, JTAG, etc.
- Proficient with security event information and event management (SIEM) tools including dashboard configuration
- Proficient with service desk ticketing systems and workflows including maintenance and metrics
- High degree of knowledge of Microsoft, LINUX, and other common business operating systems and common software
- Proficient in cybersecurity practices, techniques and workflows
Approximately 10% day and overnight travel.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles. Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. *Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
- This position does not offer any type of VISA sponsorships or VISA transfers.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.