Job DescriptionKelly Services is currently looking for Material Handlers to work on site for a leader in the Outdoor Apparel industry located in North Portland. The job assignment is for 12 months and you can apply for all positions directly with Columbia Sportswear after working 60 days. You will be immediately eligible for apparel and footwear discounts on all Columbia Sportswear lines; this includes Columbia Sportswear, prAna, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel.
Full Time Shift Details:
- Day Shift: 5:50am - 2:20pm, Monday to Friday $13.75/hour*
- Day Shift Bus Accessible: 6:30am - 2:20pm Monday to Friday $13.75/hour*
*Mandatory overtime on Sat and/or Sun when requested
- Order picking
- Packing boxes
- Replenishing stock
- Loading and unloading product
- Taking inventory
- Tagging and repacking product
- Ability to stand on your feet for 8-10 hours per day
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Comfortable lifting between 40-60lbs.
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
- Willing to work with a team concept
- You will need to be open to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.