Kelly Services is actively seeking a DNA Virtual Garage Project Coordinator for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
DNA Virtual Garage Project Coordinator
• Requires Bachelor's degree in related field such as information technology, finance, computer science, mathematics, or business economics.
• At least five years professional experience as a project specialist with experience in leading projects in related business field.
• Knowledge of relevant business processes and systems, and of applicable project management software.
• Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks, influence relationships, and manage time to meet customer/client needs within specifications for quality, cost, and performance.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, and organizational skills.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
DNA / VG Project Coordinator will be assigned specific projects and job duties in an ongoing basis. Projects will vary between ongoing long term initiatives and short term initiatives with set deadlines.
Coordinates projects through development, scope definition and implementation. Projects may cross several systems and operational areas. Supports day-to-day questions from various departments within operations. Manages multiple small projects, which are more complex, lasting from four days to approximately one month. Acts as internal consultant providing business process expertise on small projects.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily basis.
• Coordinates complex projects including the overall implementation and execution of project and performance criteria. Maintains full knowledge of business-specific technology implementations.
• Conducts user interviews in order to develop creative and effective solutions to business needs.
• Sets project objectives/milestones with Project Manager/Project Leader in order to complete projects within deadlines and financial budget.
• Collaborates with internal customers, vendors, industry consultants, and department management to refine project goals.
• Anticipates, monitors and identifies issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals, and develops and implements corrective actions.
• Identifies alternatives and analyzes impact.
• Identifies and obtains resources necessary to successfully complete projects.
• Develops and obtains consensus on project plans and implementation strategy from project team members.
• Effectively communicates project status to Project Manager, project members, other user department, senior management and vendors.
• Develops business relationships and integrates activities with business units and other departments to ensure the successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.