Test Engineering Technician interested in releasing and maintaining both In-Circuit-Test equipment and functional test equipment. In this role you will be responsible for functional and in-circuit test ICT production test maintenance including board test debug activities and production release. Responsibilities are to recognize and engineer solutions for upcoming test challenges. The incumbent will be able to work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve issues. Experience with processing PCBAs, knowledge of Automated assembly, Soldering, and Secondary operations are a plus.
- Associate Degree Electronics or Bachelor’s Degree Engineering Technology, BSET
- Desire 5 years of experience in ICT testing environment;
- Electronics components knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge of ICT test equipment such as Genrad 228X/TS124 and Spectrum 8852 is a plus;
- PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) process knowledge;
- Sufficient knowledge of schematic drawings and BOM (Bill of Material) structure;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical testing theory and its languages;
- Must be able to use DVM, oscilloscope, power supplies, and related lab equipment;
- Strong problem-solving skills in supporting production critical to maximize quality yield performance;
- Ability to debug and isolate problems in a timely manner;
- Support Test Engineering activity relating to test software maturity and hardware test design;
- Computer Programing Knowledge, on C, C++ Language, Visual Studio, Java, etc.
- Knowledge on UNIX, Linux, DOS, and Windows Operating Systems
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.