Kelly Services is actively seeking a Workforce Management Analyst for Nissan at their Murfreesboro, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Workforce Management Analyst
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Excellent analytical skills; excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong conflict resolution skills; good presentation skills. Good organization, project management, workflow management and process improvement skills. Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
2. Experience: One or more years of directly related professional level experience is recommended.
3. Workforce Management Experience: One or more years in a work leader role coordinating the work of other employees or contractors is recommended but not required. Technical training certification on Verint WFO systems preferred
4. Advanced technical proficiency in voice/screen recording, workforce management, transcription and analytics driven systems and applications, configuration of hardware as well as maintenance, modification and installation of equipment
5. Strong working comprehension of other PBX’s, IVR systems, and telco facilities protocols
6. Strong knowledge of IT security practices
7. Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required.
8. Computer Skills: Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
Contributing member of the Call Center Workforce team who will manage the overall scheduling and capacity planning for the INFINITI Call Center
Responsible for monitoring call volume, service levels, system performance, resource utilization and making Intra-Day adjustments to effectively balance service level commitments and other call center KPI’s on a real-time basis.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily basis.
1. Has a working knowledge of call center operations
2. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred
3. Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
4. Ability to develop innovative solutions with minimal guidance/information
5. Ability to recommend solution(s) to complex business challenges
6. Strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
7. Ability to work well in team-based environments
8. Works independently with minimal supervision
9. Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
10. Strong aptitude with setting appropriate timelines/expectations for deliverables
11. Other duties as needed
1. Profit Driven:
• Demonstrates the awareness for adding value to the Company by increasing profits and/or decreasing costs.
• Links decisions and actions to profitability targets.
• Maximizes profit through swift and thoughtful decisions based on a clear understanding of Nissan’s strategy.
2. Client Focused:
• Focuses efforts on converting Clients to enthusiastic advocates for our brand, by delivering consistent and passionate product and service performance that exceed Client value expectations.
• Analyzes decisions from the Client’s viewpoint and takes action with the Client’s needs and values in mind.
3. Cross-Functional and Global:
• Supports a working culture of cross-functional cooperation and synergy (cross-divisional, cross-regional, and cross-hierarchical).
• Demonstrates the ability to team with people from other organizations, independently of borders (functions, regions, and affiliates), to reach a target.
4. Brand Aligned:
• Consistently contributes to building brand value by delivering on our brand promise.
• Evaluates potential decisions and actions with the following brand filter questions:
• Actively listens, welcomes diverse opinions, and makes necessary, timely, and innovative decisions.
• Produces several possible solutions to each problem and recommends the best one for the Company.
5. Stretch Goals and Growth:
• Orients performance and realization of stretch objectives based on competitive benchmarks.
• Focuses goal achievement on the required direction of profitable growth.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.