Kelly Services is actively seeking a Specialist (DND Dealer Performance) for Nissan at their headquarters in Franklin, TN!
Specialist (DND Dealer Performance)
What skills does this position require?
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: A working knowledge of dealership operations including sales, service and parts is beneficial. Good communication and analytical skills needed. Desired competencies include: multi-tasking; detail-oriented; ability to foster teamwork.
2. Experience: Prefer one or more years of directly related professional-level experience, such as data assembling and analysis, teamwork on projects, project building and timelines.
3. Education: Bachelor's degree
4. Computer Skills: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adobe experience is a plus.
Gathers and analyzes data concerning Dealer Network Development for Nissan Division. Primary areas of market representation focus include dealership sales penetration as well as compliance with policies and guides. A good working knowledge of Windows tools is needed as work deliverables include Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
1. Assembles and reviews key elements of Dealer performance evaluation including contact reports, sales penetration, customer satisfaction, compliance with facility and capitalization guides and more.
2. Composes and incorporates data into Dealer letters communicating messages of performance expectations and non-compliance with guides and policies.
3. Conducts reports and analysis of dealership facilities in relation to guides established by Nissan.
4. Develops PowerPoint Dealer profiles illustrating various data attributes including number of stores owned, location, performance numbers, areas of geographic interest and more.
5. Manages the Executive Manager database. Reports on various status categories such as new EMs under candidate review.
6. Monitors and tracks Dealer contact report quantity and quality. Develops analysis on the reports b
7. Assists in various projects concerning the Urban Science MarketMaster tool including enrollment and answering questions as to system functions.
8. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (RICB911@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.