Kelly Services is actively seeking a Project Planner, Service Marketing Communications for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Project Planner, Service Marketing Communications
• Education: Bachelor degree in a related Marketing discipline
• Experience: Minimum of five years professional related work experience
• Experience in CRM/Direct Marketing and/or Marketing Communications, as well as strong project coordination across multiple marketing channels (website, digital advertising, SEO/SEM campaigns, etc.) is desired
• Demonstrated strengths in business process knowledge, troubleshooting, interpersonal communications, strategic thinking and issue resolution
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple marketing tactics and projects simultaneously
• Detail-oriented, highly organized individual
• Demonstrated ability to make independent informed decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) at an intermediate level
This position serves as a project planner and assists in planning and quality control of service direct marketing initiatives across digital and traditional platforms for both Nissan and INFINITI owners. This position will help manage the integration of key service marketing business tactics and cross-functional input to drive improvement to the Aftersales division’s direct marketing and revenue results.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily.
• Serve as the Project Planner on CRM/direct marketing initiatives across a multi-channel platform (digital and traditional marketing communications) which includes:
• Service Marketing campaign communications
• Campaign deliverables prioritization and planning
• Creative/copy reviews
• Consumer incentive redemption logistics
• Ensures that Parts and Service Marketing materials meet applicable NNA Visual Identity/ Brand guidelines
• Coordinate development and execution of dealer support materials for marketing efforts
• Manage Dealer On-Demand Marketing tool content and platform functionality (copy/creative reviews, launch procedures, platform testing and implementation, etc.)
• Manage POP/Visual Merchandising review and logistics (creative review, kitting, shipping, coordination, field personnel and dealer inquiries)
• Create field and dealer communications which provide Service Marketing program details, performance reporting, field action requirements and program timing to ensure dealer engagement levels are sufficient to grow revenue and profits
• Manage Digital Nissan Asset repository processes to ensure Service Marketing assets are stored properly for future use and cross-functional access
• Update Monthly Hoshin Kanri reports (program performance and objective reports)
• Provide timely and accurate program/activity updates to applicable NNA departments to ensure awareness of service marketing programs
• Recommend and implement strategic enhancements for responsible projects
• As necessary, perform other related department duties of which the above are representative
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.