Parts Supply Analyst
Contract July 2019
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Parts Supply Analyst for Nissan at their Mt. Juliet, TN location.
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for a Kelly Parts Supply Analyst to join our team in Mt. Juliet, TN.
For an assigned segment of service parts PDC inventory, monitors and analyzes inventory levels to ensure that Nissan dealerships and export customers have parts availability to service U.S., Mexico, and Japan manufactured vehicles sold globally. Provides analysis of current inventory position. Plans, issues, expedites and resolves replenishment orders with global suppliers to ensure accuracy, quality and timely delivery of parts to assigned region or business segment. Produces weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and forecast reports.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with suppliers to ensure timely arrival of monthly, weekly and emergency orders. Performs procurement and inventory control by generating and working open order reports. Identifies and resolves critical backorder situations
- Reviews back order reports to prioritize supplier shipment schedules and address critical outstanding orders. Publishes past due order reports for suppliers exhibiting substandard delivery performance. Identifies and resolves critical backorder situations.
- Monitors demand changes and analyzes requirements. Forecasts maintenance, demand management, and replenishment of orders
- Interfaces with related departments to solve purchasing, technical, accounting, and shipping issues. Investigates and resolves issues associated with their suppliers regarding labeling, packaging, receiving, quality, invoicing, and transportation
- May visit supplier’s location to identify and solve ordering and shipment problems and develop a corrective action plan in concert with more experienced personnel
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with management
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with suppliers
- Basic understanding of principles, concepts, practices, and standards related to supply and demand
- Typically obtained by at least 4 years of increasingly responsible administrative experience within a large scale supply or logistics management organization
- Bachelor’s degree required: business, supply chain, engineering, or related discipline preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Inventory Control and Forecast Planning Tools
- Minimal day and overnight travel
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.