Market Research Analyst
• Work in the execution of quantitative and qualitative research projects, including surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews
• Design Thinking Process experience, accreditation or trained.
• Work in the development of research proposals, quantitative and qualitative research instruments, and built final reports with solid outcome for the marketing team
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data to create coherent reports and presentations to help drive strategy and planning
• Support questionnaire development
• Work with research team (internal & external) to ensure business and client needs are addressed at every stage of the project
• Deliver key measures updates
• Present and provide written summaries of analytic findings and insights to internal customers. Participate in cross-functional teams that require analytic support as needed. Manage cross-functional project communications as needed
• Work in the management of analytic research vendors and data providers
• Schedule and ensure quality, timeliness and effectiveness of results
Minimum of 3 years of market primary research.
Bachelor’s Degree required in analytical or insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, or similar business or liberal arts programs.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.