Kelly Services is actively seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
- Ensure the on-time delivery performance of suppliers shipping to the Nissan North America (NNA) Smyrna plant.
- Minimize premium freight transportation expense for both NNA and supplier.
- Support new model launches and balance outs.
- Support Saturday production and back-up support for other analysts.
- Assure the accurate and timely preparation of parameters that are used to operate all aspects of the parts ordering and material supply release process.
- Daily contact with: parts arrangement - adopt/abolish date, transportation – expediting containers, parts ordering – supply schedule and release questions, scheduling – schedule, quality assurance – parts on quality hold, material handling – request and process cycles.
- Working with suppliers in Mexico- BILINGUAL a PLUS (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of one year of experience in manufacturing and/or automotive industry OR 8 years of experience in manufacturing and/or automotive industry.
- Thorough computer knowledge such as Word, Excel, Access and mainframe applications.
- Highly organized with excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Persuasive and persistent individual with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to comprehend and evaluate problems to determine root causes and propose corrective action.
- General understanding of Nissan policies and procedures preferred.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.