Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking dynamic individuals to fill an immediate high level Administrative Assistant position at the automotive services financing arm in Irving, TX.
***Qualified candidates will be contacted initially BY EMAIL so please be sure to include a working email address with your application and watch your email closely (inbox as well as spam/junk mail) for contact from a Kelly Services Recruiter.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Department Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC)
Location: Irving, TX
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Shift Hours: Monday – Friday (8 hour shifts between 7am-7pm)
Assignment: Long Term Contract
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, managing budget and payroll, developing newsletters, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and may train others. Able to work in both office and warehouse environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years administrative experience
- Experience handling payroll and timesheet issues
- Experience with data entry and reports
- Professional phone etiquette and the ability to work independently, highly punctual, well organized and a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate level working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why Kelly, Why Nissan?
- Competitive Wages starting at $17.50 per hour, with opportunities for increases
- Weekly pay via electronic deposit or pay card
- Enhanced benefit package for Kelly Employees at Nissan, including medical coverage, holiday pay and paid time off
- Temporary to hire opportunities, with excellent growth potential
- Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position or for immediate consideration please email your resume to Nathan Noble at NATN194@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.