Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer to be based in San Juan.
To support the work of the Caribbean Team Leader in all quality management functions including, but not limited to, the development and implementation of the performance monitoring plan, ensure timely and consistent data verification, data collection, data entry and reporting.
- Undertake all protocols for field monitoring with appropriate local authorities.
- Coordinate with the Team Lead planned activities. Ensure adherence to prescribed methodologies of sampling, data collection and data entry.
- Coach field staff and enumerators in data collection during routine implementation, post-training capacity assessments, and surveys, when applicable
- Participate in organizing and undertaking surveys, including a Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) needs assessment and Emergency Preparedness Trainings, to provide primary data.
- Assist the program team, including MHPSS Coordinator and emergency response and recovery team, in the implementation of all planned activities of the team for the program.
- Collaborate and support Puerto Rico’s Primary Care Association (ASPPR) in monitoring of development of technical competencies and response system plans, processes, and procedures, as well as emergency response capacity.
- Design, implement, improve and maintain workable and comprehensive M&E tools for the monitoring of core IMC program activities within the program;
- Enter and analyze the various data collected into the M&E database.
- Ensure proper filing of reports and data collection tools.
- Liaise with staff in other organizations to facilitate the flow of information.
- Assist in organizing data control and verification with various data sources.
- Ensure there is no duplication of data, target groups, and activities implemented within the framework of the program.
- A relevant diploma in Social sciences, Demography, Public health, Statistics or related fields plus two years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in using both qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection.
- Ability to verify data quality (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Access database
- Good supervision and coaching skills
- Detail oriented and ability to make informed decisions.
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English and Spanish
- Capacity to work as member of a team
- Experience in MHPSS and/or emergency response will be an added advantage.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.