Kelly Services is currently seeking for Compliance Specialist for one of our top clients in Gurabo, PR
- Develop, gather and create monthly KPI reports and presentations.
- Assist to conduct, track, and resolve company-wide Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) investigations.
- Track the status of corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Assist in the creation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Forms.
- Composes a variety of documents (e.g. job aids, reports, memos, letters, procedures, manuals, etc.) to documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Assist with the preparation, conduct and follow up of internal and external audits.
- Maintain organization of files, audits and investigation results.
- Identify compliance concerns and opportunities.
- Assure good housekeeping is maintained in the working areas.
- Follow all Safety, cGMP and ISO rules and procedures.
- Ensure safe working conditions and practices in the Department.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by the Compliance Manager.
- Follow current Compliance Regulations and Standards.
- Comply with all federal regulated programs.
- Support Plant Diversity Process.
- Supports company Production System (JPS) by identifying, evaluating and resolving problems.
- Understands and adheres to company Production System (JPS) Principles and Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences.
- 3 years pharmaceutical environment operations' experience
- Previous experience as Compliance Specialist or similar position.
- Strong Knowledge in GMP Compliance related to Pharma Industry.
- Experience in CAPA, investigations, pharmaceutical industry regulations.
- Experienced in SAP (product inventory systems) or similar systems.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Advanced Data Entry Skills
- Advance management of electronic files
- Ability to work under deadlines and fast paced work environment
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and produce results.
- Fluent in English/Spanish (read/write/speak).
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
These positions have additional benefits that will be described when contacted
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.