Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all utilities equipment, replacement installation of utilities service equipment within a medical device plant facility. Responsible of utilities equipment operating parameter data logging per shift. Must comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Rules during task execution. Some specifics jobs shall be done in coordination with facility mechanic without neglecting utilities equipment shift supervision for operating parameters data logging gathering/shift.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Vocational Degree or Associate Degree in a Technical matter (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumber and/or Refrigeration).
- Industrial Mechanic Diploma and/or Refrigeration Technician, Plumber from
- Accredited College or Vocational School. Update P.R. License required in all craft.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience as a utility operator working with utility equipment, Boiler, Air Compressor, Dust Collector, Coolant System, Water Ionize ,RO, HVAC System and Vacuum Pump. Air Handling Units, Chillers. Dehumidifiers, etc.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience as refrigeration technician, certified plumber, industrial mechanic or equivalent or knowledge in electrical failures troubleshooting.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.