Entry Level Regional Specialist
Nissan North America Midwest Region, located in Aurora, IL, is hiring a dynamic individual to fill an entry-level hybrid role that will combine administrative support for the region’s market representation team along with analyst/project coordination functions for the region’s Marketing & Sales, Aftersales and Operations teams. The Regional Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to support regional market representation team with composing letters, mailing, filing, database management tracking various data as well as perform a variety of data driven tasks across Regional Marketing, Vehicle Sales, Aftersales, Customer Experience & Market Representation departments.
THIS IS A LONG TERM CONTRACT POSITION
Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth. May design processes to enhance workflow.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging and scheduling meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Ad Hoc projects such as preparing presentations, financial data and reports; reviewing and analyzing data; preparation of monthly reports, collects data to be analyzed.
- Gathers information, and prepares materials in one or more of the following areas: Regional Marketing, Vehicle Sales, Aftersales, Customer Experience and Market Representation departments.
- Uses personal computer and commercial software packages, and/or proprietary software for assigned area, to prepare and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Basic awareness of analytics. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Pulls materials together and reviews them for basic accuracy. Understands the basic relationship and impact of the data. May present analysis to regional senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university REQUIRED, prefer 2-5 years of directly related experience as an analyst in a corporate environment
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry with a strong desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs required (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication with ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Strategic thinking skills; networking; project management; proactive approach to tasks
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of general office equipment such as fax, printer, copier, and telephone systems; Typing 50+ wpm, etc.
Kelly Services specializes in providing companies around the world with professionals. We are part of Kelly Services®, a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
With more than 2,600 company-owned and operated offices in 30 countries, Kelly provides an incredible opportunity to job seekers all over the globe.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services—Celebrating over 70 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.