Kelly Services is actively seeking an Analyst, Inbound Operations for Nissan at their Murfreesboro, TN location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Analyst, Inbound Operations
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Monitor project costs. Research projects and prepare correcting entries, as necessary. Prepare project cost accruals.
- Possesses knowledge of industry joint interest and revenue operations.
- Conducts analysis of management and operational problems and formulates improvement plans where necessary.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products.
- Monitors and reports on progress against established profit targets.
- Monitors and conducts business analysis of program performance on an on-going basis.
- Travel: About 5% of the time
Monitor and drive performance of all department Key Performance Indicators including Customer Satisfaction Scores, Service Level and hold time requirements, Agent quality, and vendor compliance with NNA contract and policies
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily
• Acts as a point of contact between vendor employees and other NNA departments.
• Confers with NNA management and other departments, to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies and updates or implements necessary changes.
• Provides input into hiring profiles and training materials for Inbound Consumer Affairs agents and monitors training classes for compliance with NNA policies.
• Assists vendor with the formulation of Quality Monitoring documents, Agent performance scoring, and monitors vendor Quality personnel and agent interactions with consumers for compliance with NNA policies.
• Maintains, and updates NNA Standard Operating Procedures related to inbound consumer contacts to improve interactions with Nissan owners
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.