Test Engineer - Automotive Transmission (direct hire)
Position will sit onsite at the Nissan Proving Grounds in Stanfield, AZ
Test Engineer – Automotive Transmissions (direct hire)
Transmission development engineers are responsible for fulfilling internal / externa customer requests and requirements. Includes new development, ongoing development, existing applications and new applications.
- Interpreting OBDII specifications and testing OBDII in-vehicle and with the use of HIL system
- Acquiring transmission, vehicle CAN bus and analog data with various data acquisition tools
- Analyzing data for abnormal events or issues, determining root cause and suggesting solutions
- Performing evaluations in-vehicle or in a dynamometer cell to help find potential issues with the transmission
- Participate in real-world transmission performance checks performed in various US locations
- Manage fleet tests for various software, calibration or hardware changes / updates.
- Manage various job requests received from HQ or other JATCO affiliates.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 1+ years of automotive engineering experience (recent graduate with internships is sufficient)
- Automotive OBDII experience is preferred
- Automotive Powertrain experience is preferred
- Data Acquisition and analysis knowledge (ETAS INCA, Vector CANanalyzer) is preferred
- Problem solving and analytical skills
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at Gary.Larson@kellyengineering.com
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.