Sr. Prototype Material Analyst at Nissan Automotive
Oversees Material Analysts who are responsible for procuring parts for all Nissan pre-production builds and testing activities.
- Resolves part problems with minimum supervision.
- Makes schedules and reports on status of program.
- Represents department at project meetings.
- Reviews and analyzes documentation submitted by design department.
- Evaluates program targets and counter measures that have major impact on vehicle development.
- Coordinate JIT delivery schedules and determine if countermeasures are required.
- Gives direction and provides guidance to others internally and externally.
- Writes, analyzes and modifies procedures.
- Evaluates recommendations to improve quality and increase departmental efficiency.
- Resolves complex work flow issues for Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of material control (parts, tooling, etc.) experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to facilitate meetings
- Strong negotiating skills to communicate and negotiate with suppliers, purchasing, vendor tooling, and design.
- Problem Resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; able to generate reports
All of us at Nissan - regardless of function area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at Gary.Larson@kellyengineering.com.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.