Job DescriptionThe Customer Service Reps will be responsible for:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls that are routine in nature, answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing relevant information
- Follow procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate information systems and/or CRM system(s)
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses to provide general and claims specific information and understand when to escalate issues
- Accurately update database systems, such as but not limited to Word, Excel, CRM
- May assist in the processes required for medical case file creation; including but not limited to data entry and records management, orphan and return mail, replying to emails
- Assist other team members in maintaining and collecting sensitive case documents
- Aid team members with case file maintenance, including filing, retention, and labeling
- Track and escalate case issues, as needed
- Review and research escalated case issues and respond in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Meet Quality Assurance, production requirements, and other key performance metrics
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
Shift: M-F, 12:30pm-9:00pm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), minimum 1 year customer service / secretarial / telemarketing experience
- Ability to obtain appropriate clearance required
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently
- Accurate data entry skills and the ability to type at least 35 keystrokes/minute, must be able to navigate and efficiently use customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop rapport with customers over the phone, when needed; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work collectively and independently, as needed.
Must be able to pass required screenings, skills assessments, and provide education and work verification.
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.