Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a POWERTRAIN PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ENGINEER at our Farmington Hills, MI location.
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for numerous engine development activities including support for: calibration and OBD development, component and system development, field quality, and manufacturing activities for all Powertrain-related matters.
- Front line for powertrain development in North America
- Manage the changes necessary to meet model or market performance, fuel economy, OBD, and emissions requirements.
- Plan and review engine calibration and/or component testing schedules to achieve performance and timing requirements.
- Identify, investigate, and coordinate to lead closure of issues across functions, departments, and regions as needed.
- Propose and lead continuous improvement activities for company and customer benefit.
- Entry-level to 4 years of experience.
- MUST have Co-op/Internship/post-grad experience with internal combustion engines, engine control systems or drivetrain
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents as future sponsorships are not available at this time.
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Design and release of engine assembly and/or components
- Powertrain performance or OBD calibration and/or engine dynamometer development
- Program or project management
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel domestically & internationally.
- Ability to handle multiple issues and tasks.
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com).
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.