Kelly Scientific Resources has a 6-month contract opportunity for a Research Associate with a Biotech company in Seattle, WA. This is a lab-based role working in a highly collaborative environment perform sample management, flow cytometry, and cell based analytical testing.
Typical Work hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm (some flexibility in start/end times)
- Sample management to include: receiving shipments, sample organization, staging samples and clear communications with the manufacturing team.
- Execution of multiparameter Flow cytometry
- Data analysis and reporting with an emphasis on high-quality and fast data turnaround
- Timely and thorough documentation and completion of electronic laboratory notebooks
- Author reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results
- Order, track, maintain inventory of lab supplies and reagents
- Maintain a clean and organized laboratory space
- BS in a scientific discipline with 1-2 years of relevant lab or academic experience
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry including compensation, instrument troubleshooting, and data analysis
- General knowledge of immunology and cell biology techniques and analytics
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.