Co-Op Test Technician at Nissan Automotive
Candidates MUST be pursuing an Associate's degree in an automotive technology related program
- Conducting component and system level testing
- Assist in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and developing effective countermeasures
- Communicate accurately and professionally with Technician, Engineering, and Management teams
- Setting up and verifying complex test fixtures, measurement equipment & high speed digital cameras.
- Making accurate and repeatable measurements
- Fabricating simple test fixtures
- Reading complex mechanical drawings
In order to qualify for this role, you must:
• Currently be pursuing an Associate’s degree in Automotive Technology or a related field
• GPA of 3.0 or above
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week while attending school
• Strong organization ability with keen attention to detail
• Be self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skillsets
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.