Job DescriptionLocal regional bank looking for contract collections representatives.
Department: Bankruptcy Collections
Location: Getzville, NY
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Pay: $13.50/ hr. *Paid Weekly, Every Friday
- Candidate will receive portfolio of loans that are in different stages of bankruptcy
- Candidate will follow process and determine what each file is in need of
- Candidate will accept calls from banking customers with questions on their loan/status
- Candidate will make outbound calls to gather information needed to potentially place loan out for repossession
-Candidate will conduct internet research to skip trace with accounts that are in risk of being repossessed
- MUST be 18+ or older
- MUST posses a high school diploma or the equivalent
- MINIMUM of 1 year of collections or customer service experience ON THE PHONES
- MUST have the ability to pass the following computer assessments given at time of interview; Customer Service, Typing & Data Entry
- MUST have an updated resume available for consideration
- NFTA bus 44B LOCKPORT arrives to this facility
INTERESTED? Please call the office at 716-837-3996 to request and application or send your resume to RUBR511@KellyServices.com today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.