*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
HELP DESK ANALYST - I
For a 12 month “Contract” opportunity!
With possible extensions!!
LOCATION: Charlotte, North Carolina
Leverage your HELP DESK and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Title: Help Desk Analyst I
• Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system.
• Performs analysis of problems and assist with corrective action to restore functionality, and works with technical, customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products.
• Documents and submits problem resolutions to the knowledge database to assist other Help Desk personnel with problem resolutions.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities are a must.
• Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques.
• Associates Degree or Higher.
· There is no per diem with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.