Product Marketing Manager – Lawrenceville OR Midtown, GA
5 month contract
Pay Rate: $70/hr
Work with the industry's best product marketing team to define the positioning and go-to-market messaging and strategies in the defined segment and region.
• Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations.
• Own the go-to-market positioning and frameworks for the targeted segment and region.
• Build and manage exciting, innovative product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
• Partner with a world-class Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
• Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process.
• Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people).
• Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
• Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build a pipeline.
• Localize all marketing materials for global solutions, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools and ensure local execution is consistent with global messaging.
• Work with the Segment Product Marketing Director to manage local forecasts, funnels and contribute to business planning and set KPIs, tracking, testing and optimizing for results in collaboration with Marketing Operations.
• Deeply understand competition in the segment and region, determining Sage’s relative positioning according to their products.
• Act as a local ambassador of Sage with journalists and business partners.
• Contribute to our global marketing charter to be the most successful marketing team on the planet by being obsessed with customers and creativity.
• Contribute to exceptional Sage content and thought leadership
• Exemplify great social marketing.
• Take responsibility for missions in the global product marketing team
• Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
• Experience/familiarity with customer engagement lifecycle and accounting solutions applications.
• Proven speaker comfortable in large audiences.
• Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas.
• Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
• Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks).
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing hit products.
• Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
• Super-star skills managing multiple projects with very tight deadlines.
• Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Accountancy qualification desirable
• Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience is required (MBA a plus)
• 5-7+ years of product marketing experience
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.