Live Chat Sales Support Rep (Remote)
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are seeking several Live Chat Sales Support Representatives to work for one of our top Healthcare Corporations.
Work Schedule: Two Representatives needed: M-F 8am-4pm, Two Representatives needed: M-F 4pm-9pm part time may be adjusted based on volume trends
Pay Rate: $19 per hour
Job Description: Responsible for providing on-line support to prospective applicants via Live Chat accessed through the company website.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides positive customer relations to prospective applicants with demonstrated product and benefit knowledge including responding to technical inquiries related to the online application and/or questions related to the benefit plan or application process.
- Must be able to determine when and if it is appropriate to transfer the applicant to a licensed agent.
- Support duties may include:
- process mail, run Fulfillment Reports, load various lead sources to Sales Force Automation System, monitor and process faxes, fax completed paper applications to filenet, maintain blank paper applications on hand, monitor functionality and paper in copiers, maintain agent stickers, work department shared email box.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of Health Insurance benefits and products preferred.
- Call center or sales experience preferred.
- Health Insurance Sales license preferred.
- Must have fast and reliable Internet.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position: email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.