Job DescriptionOur client, a national company that partners with federal and state agencies in regards to ACA eligibiity, has several contract administrative openings for General Clerks. These position involve the following:
Input of data into templates
Generating letters based on action-acknowledgment letters/ need for information/ hearing decisions.
QC - verifies correct template and data populated, address and verifies information.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pm
- Strong attention to details and proven ability to determine course of action based on multiple sources of information
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel or Access
- Ability to type 40 words per minute accurately(can deviate slightly based on education/experience)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Must be able to pass required screenings, skills assessment tests, and provide education and work verification.
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.