Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Technical Writer at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in San Jose, CA.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position (Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Technical Writer
Pay: $55-70 per hour depending on experience
• Preferred 3 years’ experience performing Clinical Evaluations and writing/updating Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs).
• Knowledge of MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev. 4 and the European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR) as it pertains to CERs.
• The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess a strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
• Participates in core process steps for systematic literature reviews including search, screen, data extraction, analysis, and synthesis of the literature for CER processes.
• This position requires the ability to interpret data from scientific literature and clinical studies and summarize the results and in a clear, concise, and scientifically accurate manner in the CER.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Professional Medical Writing (Medical/Clinical; Regulatory; and Safety).
• Preferably someone who has knowledge of the medical minimal invasive space or is a quick learner.
• Experience in medical device industry: 5 years minimum
• Clinical Affairs/Medical Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Master's (Preferred)
• San Jose, CA
• Can work remote for 50-60% of the time.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.